Thank you for considering Naz for your next event.
Nazirber Maduro, RDN, CDN, CDCES has been an invited speaker at colleges and universities, health and wellness events, Spanish media television, online radio shows and medical offices.
Additionally, Nazirber is regularly featured in health and wellness blogs and is a prolific contributor and commentator for top national and international media outlets.
If you would like to invite her to speak at your next event, serve as a diabetes and integrative nutrition commentator, or write a column for your company’s website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist you in your efforts, please see below much of the information that has been requested for past events.
MATERIALS FOR EVENT PLANNERS
NAZIRBER SPEAKS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS *
Making Your Integrative Private Practice Accessible– Description & Objectives
Integrative Nutrition for Digestive Health – Description & Objectives
Food as Medicine for Digestive Health – Description & Objectives
Hashtag Nutrition- Diet Trends in 2020– Description & Objectives
Healthy School Lunch (Spanish) – Description & Objectives
Introduction to Dietary Supplements –Description & Objectives
Conoce la importancia y los beneficios del automonitoreo de la diabetes en los pacientes hispanos – TV Guest Speaker at Univision 41
*Naz is a bilingual dietitian and can address all topics listed in Spanish. Available upon request.
- Diabetes and nutrition expert articles – Monthly Bilingual Column for CeceliaHealth.com
- FODMAP y sobrecrecimiento bacteriano intestinal (SIBO) – Guest Blog for Alimmenta.com
- 5 Reasons Your Belly Fat Isn’t Budging — and What to Do About It – Commentator for Popsugar.com
- Seven Vegetarian Holiday Superfoods for the Gut – Guest Blog for Vegetariannutrition.net
- How to Lose Weight in 30 Days – Commentator for DoctorOz.com
- Metformin Recall: What to Do If This Affects You – Commentator for Verywellhealth.com
- Eat Healthier, Even During a Pandemic
COVID-19 has changed the way we eat. Here’s how to incorporate nutritious and delicious food into your new normal – Commentator for ConsumerReports.org